Full members, at least 13 years old and in good standing, have access to all facilities according to posted schedules.
- Members may pay an annual membership fee in full at time of joining or renewing.
- Extensions of memberships will be given for documented medical reasons or you may freeze your membership for a nominal fee of $15 a month.
- A joiner’s fee is required for new members, and memberships that have expired for more than 90 days.
Bankdraft and Credit Card Draft
- Members may elect to have their monthly payments automatically drafted from their bank, checking account or credit card account.
- A voided check, the first month’s payment, and if applicable, the joiner’s fee is required for initial registration.
- Drafts will be made monthly on the first or the fifteenth of the month.
- A member may cancel at any time with 30 days written notice.
- A joiner’s fee is required for new members.
- All guests must present a valid picture I.D. for every visit.
- Guests are subject to the Member’s Code of Conduct during their visit.
17 years and under
- Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a member or paid adult guest.
MEMBERSHIP CARDS & ACCESS
- All full members must have their photo taken when the membership card is issued.
- All full members must present their membership ID card to be scanned upon entering the facility.
- Program participants must present their program card for the programs in which they are registered.
GUEST A.W.A.Y. PROGRAM
Visiting YMCA members wishing to use our facility are welcome. You are eligible for up to 10 free visits. A valid membership ID from your respective YMCA must be presented upon each visit.
An individual from another YMCA may transfer their YMCA annual membership to the White Plains Family YMCA. The joiner’s fee will be waived when you present your membership cancellation form.
You may freeze your membership for a minimum of 1 month and maximum of 3 consecutive months for a $15 monthly fee by providing 15 days written notice prior to draft date to the Customer Service Center.
If you are unsure of your draft date, contact the Customer Service Center. You cannot freeze youth/ teen membership fees.
The YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester is committed to protecting the privacy of its members, program participants and guests. All information provided is for internal use only.
MEMBERS CODE OF CONDUCT
The YMCA is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all members and guest. In order to ensure the safety and comfort for all, we ask individuals to act appropriately and respect the rights and dignity of others at all times while in the facility or participating in YMCA program(s).
We expect any person who uses the YMCA to behave in a mature and responsible manner and to respect the rights and dignity of others. Our Code off conduct does not permit language or actions that can hurt or frighten others or falls below a generally accepted standard off conduct.
Specifically, this includes, but is not limited to:
- Angry or vulgar language including swearing, name calling and shouting.
- Use of, or under the influence of, alcohol or any controlled substance.
- Physical contact with another person in an angry or threatening way.
- Any demonstration of sexual activity or sexual contact with another person.
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language, stalking, or any other menacing behavior.
- Behavior which intends to, or results in, theft or destruction of property.
- Carrying or concealing any weapons or devices that may be used as weapons.
- Promoting any business, event or activity without written permission of the YMCA.